Skip to content
- Flight for Life, A Matter of Life and Death tells of the pioneer effort to take a flying emergency room to a victim.
- Original flight nurses tell of their trials to evolve in a field predominantly dominated by male paramedics.
- Trauma center dilemma of servicing those least likely to have health care insurance
- The need to legally designate trauma centers to protect the victim from being taken to hospitals that cannot treat their injuries
- Explores the EMS system (Emergency medical system)
- Explores the politics of delivering emergency medical care
- The EMS helicopter boom and cut throat politics in the effort to capture revenue
- The Golden Hour, sixty crucial minutes to save a life.
- Helicopter pilots and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Helicopter accidents and The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: